Stickman Pirate Lock
Corrie12 (45 )
- Item Location
- 18962, Pennsylvania, United States
- Registered Since
- 20.11.2019 12:41:52
- View Other Items
Robert and I have talked about reproducing some of his older work for a while. He sent me a few designs and this lock really grabbed me. Originally a component on his Pirate's Wallet puzzle box, he had many requests for the lock alone. It requires seven steps to solve and has a couple very tricky components. Note that this is a take apart puzzle, and the lock is not suited to actually secure anything since the steps required to solve it preclude the use of the hasp.
Construction of this puzzle is outstanding...I'm very very happy with how it turned out. It was a lot of fun to make and required several new jigs and techniques. Fit is outstanding.
60 copies made for sale, each signed and dated. This puzzle is shipped assembled.
- Shipping cost will be calculated after the auction has closed.
- Payment can be made with PayPal, Venmo, or Apple Pay.
- If PayPal is your payment method a 4% handling fee will be added.
Please do not pay right after the auction ends. I will add the shipping cost and handling fees if it applies. Thank you for your interest.
Payments & Returns
- Payment Methods
- PayPal, Other payment method (see description)